Do you feel like your vision has a sense of contribution on a grand scale to the world? Do you sometimes feel like there is a battle between what you want to do, and what God wants you to do?
When I began making the transition from Corporate IT to Professional Coaching, Training, and Mentoring, this video by Lance Wallnau was one of the first training’s that I watched at it made a huge impact on me.
- What am I really good at?
- What do I most like to do?
- What do I least like to do?
- What are my strengths?
- What are my weaknesses?
- Am I becoming the person I want to be?
- What makes me feel most alive?
- Where do I want to be 5 years from now?
- Where do I want to be 10 years from now?
- List three things you’ve always wanted to do but were afraid to do.
- How do you feel when you think of things you always wanted to do but were afraid to do?
- I feel best when I _______________
- I feel worst when I ______________
- Recall the last five times you cried and describe the experiences.
- Recall five moments when you have been incredibly happy
- Take a moment to dream. Then ask yourself: If you could have any career in the world what would it be?
- When you become the most successful person in the world in that field,what other career will you pursue?
- List 10 things you like to do?
- Now list the 10 things in life that you think are of value.
- Now list the 10 things about yourself that you think are really admirable.
- What is the single most important element missing from your life?
Now a defining question:
Describe what a perfect day in your life would be, a day that would make you incredibly happy. (Imagine the day vividly, where you would be living, whom you are with, what you’re doing, how you earn money, how you are dressed, what you physically look like. Be very specific. Can you describe your office or home in this perfect day? Are you traveling, flying, or driving? The day should include all the elements you need to be happy.)
STOP! Take your answer to question 22 and break it down. Look at your description and list the Passions you see in this description!
List 10 things which will make your life and your work ideal…with these accomplished List 10 things which will make your life and your work ideal…with these accomplished you will feel fulfilled and complete.
After completing the Passion Test, list your TOP 5 below.
How can I help you live your passion?
One of my favorite scriptures is Proverbs 25:2:
It is the glory of God to conceal things, but the glory of kings is to search things out.
As a Coach, I get the privilege of helping kings seek out and take action on the glorious things that God has made available for them.
If you would like to learn more about working with me as a coach please send me an at Jon@MaximizeOthers.com.